abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

VITODENS 300 status in Viessmann server "frozen"

Hi there,

Vitodens 300 is working fine, date and time are correct, link to server is up and running, however the information ViCare displays is 2 days old. There is no error indication.

I tried resetting the LAN module with no success.

Is there a problem with the server?  does it need a restart?

Thanks!

ps. A power off/on cycle of the VITODENS 300 solved the problem for the moment. Now ViCare (and the Viessmann API) show the current heater status. Let's see for how long ...

3 ANTWORTEN 3

Hi all,

we have again the same problem. It started yesterday 20.08 around 02:00. SInce then, the ViCare App and the Viessmann API are out of sync with the VITODENS 300 and show the same unchanged status all the time. I tried a power off/on cycle as did last time, but this time without success. The VITODENS 300 touch panel shows correct, up to date information (outside temperature, date/time, online status, ...) the app doesn't.

Any ideas of what could be causing this?  to me it seems more like a problem in the Viessmann server!

Thanks in advance for your help 🙂

Good morning! 

last night the Vissmann server (and ViCare app / API) all of the sudden and without any actions from my side stopped being "frozen" and started showing up-to-date information 😅  this after 72 hours of incorrect information! 😠

@Fiedel , @CustomerCareBen , @CustomerCareChris  any ideas why the server was out of sync with the heating device and still didn't report a communication error? what caused it to restart "talking" to the heater?

I wonder how Viessmann is offering priced ViCare services when the basic realibility is not given 😕

Thanks!

Good night @Fiedel ,

the problem is back. ViCare App and API stopped updating at 02:00 last night. Heater panel shows (like in all my previous reports) an active connection to the server. Resetting the connection did not solve the problem.

As a test I used the API to change the water temperature. The ViCare App immediately updated showing the new target temperature. The Vitodens panel however did not show it, even after 5 minutes.

Any ideas what can be causing this?  It is really frustating that ViCare and the API live in their own "cloud" and don't bother to synchronize with the heating unit. 😠

Top-Lösungsautoren