abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Vitodens 100W B1KF plug 96 configuration

Good morning, 

Sorry for writing in English...

I recently replaced my old boiler with a Vitodens 100W B1KF.

My current system is a 'zone system', with an on-off thermostat and a 4-wire on-off zone valve for each room (as shown in attached image).

Basically, when a thermostat requests it, the zone  valve is open and the boiler is turned on.

When all rooms have reached the requested temperature, the boiler is turned off.

Now, since I would like to maintain the same functionality of the system as with the previous boiler, how should the Vitodens 100W be configured?

From the installation manual, I understand that plug 96 should be used, driven by the 'open' switch contacts of the zone valves, configuring the Vitodens into the following way:

C7:4 (Weather-compensated)

C9:1 (External heating circuit hook-up HC1)

Is it necessary to configure C14 in this case? If yes, in which mode?

In this way the boiler should operate in 'Control zone' mode with set flow temperature depending on the external temperature (of course, an external probe is required).

By the way, is it possible to operate in 'Control zone' mode also with a fixed delivery temperature?

In this case, should I configure the boiler in this way?

C7:13 (Constant operation with optional room thermostat)

C14:4 (External demand)

Is it necessary to configure C9 in this case? If yes, in which mode?

Are there any other parameters that should be set in both configurations?

Furthermore, are both configurations compatible with the presence of a remote control (Vitotrol 200-E) that is C15:ON?

Thanks in advance

i1.jpg
0 ANTWORTEN 0
Top-Lösungsautoren