abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Vitodens 200-W B2HF-11 Baujahr 2021 Die Heizungspumpe soll während der Nachabsenkung aus sein.

Bei meiner Heizung ist die Nachtabsenkung aktiv.

Die Heizung ist in dieser Zeit zwar aus, aber die Heizungspumpe läuft weiter.

Ich möchte, dass die Heizungspumpe in dieser Zeit auch aus ist,

damit ich nicht unnötig Strom verbrauche.

Den Frostschutz brauche ich nicht. Mein Haus unterschreitet nie +3Grad.

Was muss ich einstellen, damit die Heizungspumpe während der Nachtabsenkung aus ist?

3 ANTWORTEN 3

This is currently not possible. Not in a regular setup or even in Vicare Smart Climate when all thermostats are known to be fully closed. Basically during the heating season the pump will keep running almost 24/7. Viessmann does not seem to care about our energy bill or component wear.

I've been lobbying for this (and a lot of other broken/missing things) for almost a year. First they said an update would arrive in august 2021 to fix this, then in december 2021. Both have passed and no update. I don't know anymore if and when it will arrive.

Danke für die Info.

Vielleicht gibt es noch alternative Lösungen?

The only other thing I can think off is placing a a timer on the electricity wall outlet to the boiler.

Everyone who reads this should contact there local installer and Viessmann department and keep addressing the issue until they finally listen. This behavior is unacceptable and I think even illegal in a lot of countries. They cannot sell this with an A-class energy label while the pump keeps on running for no reason!

Top-Lösungsautoren