abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 
Beantwortet! Gehe zur Lösung.

Please help me reset my vitoconnect

Gutenabend, Good evening,

My German is not as good as my English. So please forgive me for doing this in English.

We have moved to this house in august and I have since been trying to contact Viessmann NL and Viessmann BE for help. I cannot register the vitoconnect to my vicare because it is already in use.

I would very much like some help resetting the account for my vitoconnect.

Could someone from Viessmann please help me?

@CustomerCareBen ? You seem to have helped many others with this.

Kind regards and thanks,

Kay van Wonderen

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Tnen please send us your email to customer-care@viessmann.com and we will forward it. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 ANTWORTEN 6

Hello Kay88,

in our community we only support in German and only heating systems and components which are produced for the German market. If you need support in your native language or support for a system which is not produced for the German market, please tell us where you are from an we will give you the contact details of our competent colleagues in your region.

Greeting Benjamin from the Customer-Care-Team

Thank you for your reply. I live in the Netherlands. 50km from the German border and have a vitocal 222-s.

Could you then refer me directly to someone who can help me? When I try to reach Viessmann Belgium or Netherlands, no one responds.

Kind regards,

Kay

Please use the following contact informations:

They do not answer the phone and do not respond to email. I have already tried.

Will you be able to help me when I post the thread in German?

Tnen please send us your email to customer-care@viessmann.com and we will forward it. 

I will. Thank you.

Top-Lösungsautoren