abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Since a few weeks my vitoconnect 100 disconnects frequently. **bleep** resetting it works again.

Since a few weeks my vitoconnect 100 disconnects **bleep** being connected for approx 1 hour. It used to work correctly but since mid july this happens. I have resetted  the wifi repeater to which the vito connects  but that doesn't solve the issue. . Any idea how to solve ? My vitoconnect srial nr is 7571381692918104.

8 ANTWORTEN 8

Yesterday , the Vitoconnect stayed connected for about 8 hours. It was restarted yesterday at 17:00 and today, it is still connected at 9:00. very strange...
Last weeks , we had very high temperatures in Belgium ( > 30 °C). Since yesterday, the temperature dropped to around 25 ° C. Could it be that the device has problems with high temperatures ?

Hello johandb,

please excuse the late reply. I think the high temperatures are not responsible for the problems with the Vitoconnect. Should the conenction break again please uninstall the App and reload it again.

Kind regards °ja

Thanks for your comment.
Are you speaking of reinstalling the Vicare app or doing a re-installation of the vitoconnect itself (with a factory reset) ?

At this point, the vitoconnect is connected since yesterday evening around 17:00.

If the Vitoconnect is currently connected, you don`t need to do anything now.

Kind regards °ja

Hi. My vitoconnect is now connected for 3 days without interuption. I have one more question : how can I allow a second user to access the installation via another smartphone ?

You want to give another user access to your heater, right?

Kind regards °ja

Yes, I want my wife to be able to use Vicare on her smartphone.

Okay. You´re wife needs a ViCare Account. If she has one please send me the serial-number of the Vitoconnect to social-media@viessmann.com.

Kind regards °ja
Top-Lösungsautoren