abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 
Beantwortet! Gehe zur Lösung.

Vitogate 200 KNX (neue model) + LON Modul (7172173) + Vitocal 222-S

I'm trying to setup ETS5 to read the values from my Luftwarmepumpe.The instructions are not clear to me.

Addressing:

- what's the default address of the LON Module (1:1?)

- what address should I use on the Vitogate (seems to be 1:98)?

I'm somewhat confused about the "Update subscriber list" option in the ETS5 application. There's mention of this in the manual and that it takes 2 minutes - what's it actually doing? Is this necessary?

Either way I don't seem to be able to get the Vitogate to communicate with the LON module.  I end up with the error message: "The following device control unit is not present in the system configuration or is present in the system configuration with a different system or subscriber number." (screenshot below).

I seem to be missing something fundamental in the software setup. Hardware-wise I'm pretty sure everything is working and I see some flashing lights on the LON module etc.

shot.png
1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Yes, I told you..

For the LON-communication of your heatpump you must configure the following parameters:

7710:1

7777:1

7779:1

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 ANTWORTEN 8

Hello imaginator,

for support of your system please contact the local sales partner in your country

If you tell me, where are you from, I can give you the contact details. 🙂

For the LON-communication of your heatpump you must configure the following parameters:

The Vitogate must be the participant 98.

Best wishes Benjamin from the Customer-Care-Team

Hi Benjamin - Based in Berlin.

Thanks for the info.

I have configured the Vitogate as participant 98

When I go to configure the Device numbers in the ETS5 software it only permits me to enter two characters and so I don't see how it's possible to enter 7710 etc. (screenshot attached)

Screenshot from 2021-05-17 08-45-10.png

Please tell me where are you from, so I can give you the contact details to our local sales partners, for support. 

The parameteres must be configured at your heatpump and not with the ETS5.

I'm based in Berlin Germany.

in Deutschland erfolgt die Einbindung des Vitogate durch den Heizungsfachbetrieb. Daher bitte ich dich, dass du dich diesbezüglich an deinen Fachbetrieb vor Ort wendest.

Sollest du keinen Fachbetrieb haben, findest du Betriebe in deiner Nähe unter folgendem Link.

https://www.viessmann.de/de/services/partner-vor-ort.html

So if I understand you correctly the LON module isn't pre-configured with a default address and the facharbeiter would need to set some values in the Vitocal menu system?

Yes, I told you..

Thanks for the help. I managed to get it setup and now have graphing of the different temperatures.

Screenshot_2021-05-18 OpenHAB - Grafana.png
Top-Lösungsautoren