abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Alexa skills

Could someone from Viessmann Germany please go into the skill set up and alter the setting on Amazon to be all stores where the language is German or English not just the Amazon Germany store. I have been trying to get this done since the presentation last April but either nobody at Viessmann has any training on the way the Amazon service works or the skill belongs to a third party not viessmann. It should take about a minute to complete for someone who knows anything about skills. The flag is called locales in the UK and US skills developers manual. I am not even sure that the developers manual is actually available in any language but English.

Regards

Stuart Williamson MBCS
4 ANTWORTEN 4

Hello Stuart,

sorry for the delay, I had to contact our product manager to get the latest information about our skill development.

It's a litte bit more work than just hitting a checkbox, most of all, we have to edit our terms of use and privacy agreement for every country or store in which we want to publish the skill.

But the good news is: We are on it.

I can't tell you an exact date when the skill we be available for you, but it will be released for several countrys and languages in the near future.

Best regards,

Chris  - Customer Care Team

Thanks hope it will work soon for Sweden too who have a Amazon.com registration and not a .DE

As far as I am aware there is still no progress on this for the UK market. Unfortunately, my Viessmann boiler cannot be controlled in an effective way using ViCare (can provide more details if necessary) and my last hope of finding a solution is to build some automation using the Alexa interface. Thank you.

In Spain ViCare+ is published to be available, but still Vicare basic, with Alexa skill is not yet working (no skill in Amazon.es).

When Alexa skill will be available in Doain (Amazon.es)

How confidence can I be in ViCare+ contract if some elements anounced time ago not yet available in ViCare Basic?

Viessmann is really having innovation ideas, but seems integration team is not able to apply them.

Top-Lösungsautoren