abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

MUST DO Vitoconnect OT2 product update

HI,

I consider it is a MUST to update the Vitoconnect OT2 product.

The current version does not preserve the WiFi network credentials so each time there is a power off you have to be in the premise in order to reconnect the Vitoconnect OT2 to the network.

That is very annoying. and I say that taking into consideration that I also use an UPS in that premise so I do not have to deal with small power interruptions.

For this reason I do not recommend Vitoconnect OT2 as a solution to manage the boiler in a house that it is not visited on regular bases (at least once a week) or if the user is not familiar with WiFi network configuration. In such case choose the classic thermostat.

Regards,

S

2 ANTWORTEN 2

Hello SorinB,

in our community we only support in German and only heating systems and components which are produced for the German market. If you need support in your native language or support for a system which is not produced for the German market, please tell us where you are from an we will give you the contact details of our competent colleagues in your region.

Greeting Benjamin from the Customer-Care-Team

No need for support. It is just a suggestion for the next version release of the  Vitoconnect OT2. The products for the German market is same for the all EU market. All customers in EU face same problems. Maybe the forum is not the right place for such contribution, however I count on you to forward the message to the right responsible at Viessmann. 

Until a new release of the Vitoconnect OT2 I suggest to all interested not to purchase Vitoconnect OT2 if they face frequent power brakes that will require the reconfiguration of the Vitoconnect OT2 WiFi connection if such a problem might be an inconvenient for them. Alternatives are available in Viessman portfolio.

Top-Lösungsautoren